Dogomania

Question for Bensam

anne3149

They are Miniature Pinchers, - a big dog in a small body - the Australian standard is between 10 and 12inches at the shoulder, a big bigger in USA, they are a tough little dog, will go all day and there's nothing fragile about them. They come in black and tan, as in the pic. chocolate and tan, shades of red, a more rare blue and tan. They have a distinctive gait, the correct movement is a stylish hackney action, lifting the front legs high with a bend at the wrist, there are very few here in Aussie with the correct action, which is a pity as this is a charactistic of the breed. Part of the show standard here is the words "King of the toys" and they certainly think they are! Thanks for asking, I dont think there are many with little dogs on the forum, I love big dogs too, always had biggies when I was younger, but, you know, older and slower!!!

There is a lady showing Rotties who also has a Min Pin and she says the Min bosses the Rotties around, they are that sort of dog. If you go to [email][email protected][/email] You will see some nice Mins. The chocolate dog is a full brother to my girl and has sired some nice pups. There are a number of sites in Aussie for the mins. just put in Miniature Pinscher breeders and you can surf around.

Drat, tried to go to the minelphi site through the address I gave you and an email comes up, then remembered they want you to email them for permission to use their address, so if that happens to you, you will have to get in through a search, I went through Google, if you have that.