Dogomania

Sad Story(sniff,sniff)!

Rowie-the-Pooh

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='eggrolyn1223']I'm going to send it to all my friends!!It's soo sad...they'll talk to lots of people and lots of others and then lots more..hope it helps[/quote]

Maybe this will help your problem with the way people treat dogs in your area, if you send this to them....

Well, I'd have to translate the whole thing, and it takes me a minute to type one Chinese word...狗..that's dog.And I'm not a good translator anyways...the thing would turn out all wrong and maybe even give a misconception...I posted that on everywhere I go that has a forum...If there was a Chinese version....wouldn't that be SOO much better..I'm willing to translate though...for the good of all dogs...

Oh that is so sad... I hate how it is the puppies who have to suffer and not the awful puppy millers/BYBs who don't give a rat's about anything except money, and often get no more than a slap on the wrist if they are ever caught. How can anyone say that these people are humane and ethical? (not referring to people on this board, but the general public who aren't educated about the danger and cruelty that coexist with this sort of practice.)