Dogomania

Training or tricks?

corgilady

What do you think? This sweetie:

[img]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=791802[/img]

who is a major bundle of energy, knows about 8 commands. He has been to petsmart a couple of times (in Toby's place, in a basic training class, and also for individual work.

He responds well to commands MOST of the time. Other times something catches his interest and he WILL NOT listen. At Petsmart, he listens EXTREMELY well. So they think he is good. :lol:

The trainer feels he does not need a basic class. He qualifies for a "tricks" class, as they just have to know sit and down. She suggested that class.

All I know is, we have a long way to go. I even considered enrolling him in BOTH at the same time! He could handle it!

What do you think?

Guest Anonymous

Hey are those Petsmart training classes free?? I've seen people do those before, but never knew how much they were.. Also... Our Puppy is only about 10-12 months.. And she still has an excitement problem where she will pee if she gets excited around people.. THink its a good idea to subject her to training just yet?

[quote name='NVMY03GT']Hey are those Petsmart training classes free?? [/quote]

:lol: :lol: [color=green][b]NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE, MY DEAR![/b][/color] i think they are around $80....not sure. However they handed me a $10 off coupon while i was there, and I think they also offer it for less if you adopted your dog from a shelter.

Guest Anonymous

I've been thinking about enrolling Scooter in training classes with my own money. I'm only 11, so do you think my Mom should do them with Scooter, or should I (he's my dog- i bought him with my own money)