Dogomania

Letter from heaven (warning! expect to cry!)

Guest roo

• 2 weeks later...

What's the Christmas Turkey story?I love stories about people and their dogs....just as long as they're not sad or mean or something..mostly the funny ones..I could tell ENDLESS stories about my Mocha.....she was my Akita.....but then I would start crying....she was soo funny...and she knew what we were feeling....she wasn't a I'll-do-whatever-you-want-me-to-do-dog, actually, the very opposite....and she liked making me mad.....but whenever I thought about what made me mad, I'd start laughing...that's what dogs do...they make you think over what we just did...I dunno how to explain...so, I'd really love tp know about all your doggy stories..

Awwwwwwwwwwwww K...That's so sad..... :cry:

I know how you feel....the poem reminded me of Honey...my "childhood" dog...and I really miss her....

I guess this poem goes out to all our beloved dogs who have passed over the rainbow bridge.................. :cry:

Sorry about your loss K, hey, GOD sent u 4 doggies in the place of Tara, and God sent me Rowie...but I guess it didn't make up though.. :( :cry:

I think we should start a Topic called " In Memory"....and talk about all about our lost, beloved pets...... stories, memory's, etc. It would make a lot of us feel better........... :angel: :D

( and it doesn't hafto be all dogs..) :wink: