Dogomania

Breed finder/comparison

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This is kinda fun to do. Go to this website and see what kind of breeds come up for you! Coworkers of mine have done this and came up with TOTALLY different breeds than what they have!

[url]http://www2.activebuyersguide.com/abg/nav/StartGuide.cfm?PID=50X2X99X61739X1e320&CatID=5[/url]

Or, this one under breed selector:

[url]www.dogbreedinfo.com[/url]

If you feel like it, let us know what breeds you have and what the sites suggested!

Oh oh, I'm happy!!! :D :D :D
For the top one, the first breed is an American Eskimo Dog, how cute!!! :D Then American Water Spaniel, Brittany (I'm happy with that one too, always loved that breed), Vizla (oh happy days :D ) and a Samoyed!!!!
Now, heres a shock for the second site, I completely didn't rig it or anything but for the very first breed they came up with none other than a Basenji!!!! :D :D :D
Then a Bedlington Terrier (I've always wanted one of them too!), Dandi Dinmont Terrier (if that aint the funnyest looking breed ever I don't know what is!), Glen of Imaal Terrier , Hairless Khala (I think they assume I like funny looking dogs!!! Maybe when I said I'd like a dog that didn't shed much they took me a little too seriously... :-? ), Kerry Blue Terrier, Labradoodle, Peruvian Inca Orchid (PIO), Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen, Portuguese Water Dog (I've always loved this breed too), Puli (oh my god, I LOVE that breed!!!! I've been looking into them, but they seem like too much work, it takes two hours to blow dry them after a bath and if you don't do that their fur can rot cuz it takes days to dry!), Schnoodle (hmm, not happy. They shouldn't be advertising for dogs that aren't actually breeds...), Scottish Terrier, Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier (oh how cute, :wink: ), Xoloitzcuintle (they really did overdo it with the hairless breeds didn't they! Maybe I'll do it again without the 'not much shedding' statement!)
What did you get Gigi?

Ok, I tried it again and said the dog could shed! Basenji still came up, at number 4 and American Eskimo dog came up at number two! Maybe its a sign, that I should either get a Basenji again or and Eskimo!!! 8) I'm glad because I love both the breeds, espesially Basenjis. Other breeds that were in there that I was happy with was Bedlington Terrier (again), Dutch Smoushond (ok, never heard of it before but they are so cute!!! And I'm dutch so I love em all the more!), French Bulldog :D :D :D , Kooikerhondjes (another dutch breed and oh so cute!), Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriver, Puli (again, oh how I love them!), ahh ahhh!!!! I just saw it... SHIBA INU :D :D :D , and Whippets :)
I'll have to keep this in mind for next time I feel like getting a dog! :wink: Although I was thinking more along the lines of a Mini Bull Terrier....

Guest Anonymous

Discusting! Did you go ro [url]http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/[/url] and ree that roor dog rith rhe hat rand rirt???? Do People no how much we hate rat???? :evil:

Sorry dog, but.... what???? Sorry, don't know what your talking about.

And deepseasnake, I just want to say that although Boxers aren't considered 'obedient' by most, if trained right they can be excellently trained and very obedient and are EXTREMELY quick learners! Lily is equal top in her obedience class, equal only with a german shepard. She is well above even the Border Collies and Cattle Dogs. Fancy that huh? If you make training fun Boxers are all too happy to do what they are told, yet they can be VERY stubborn, which is why many people don't think of them as obedient. You know what Lily's breeder told me when I got her, as well as her fathers owner and the many many other boxer breeders I've talked to? They all say one thing: don't train the boxer out of them! They are the clown of the dog world and although they are brilliant dogs and very intellegent you train the clown out of them and they are no longer a Boxer, they become just like any other dog :-?