Dogomania

Breeding my ShihTzu

Guest Anonymous

why dont you check at your local rescue, and ask them if there is a need for another breeder in town. if they say yes take a poor rescued shitzu home with you as an adopt.....if they say no, and you REALLY want one still, breed with him [b]yourself [/b]I'm sure you all would enjoy that, and good luck :)

ps
if you dont want my flak, come back as a real user and prove to this board you are a responsible enough person to breed this dog, upon that approval I'll grant you the ability to ask us for "stock" :)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='KookiesCreations']I need a female ShihTzu to buy or breed to my Stud. Will your Female ShihTzu help with this? I am in Phoenix
Kookie :roll:[/quote]

Hmm I wonder if your male dog is giving you problems with 'humping' various things or even you? if that is the case breeding him will make him worse not better and you would be far better off if you neutered him and took him to obedience classes to cure him of his delusion that he is the boss in your house. Humping is not pure sex drive its a lot about dominance too.
If that is not the problem then I suggest you plan on doing all the health testing needed for your breed to be sure he is clear of problems and of course do the normal tests like brucellosis testing etc and then start showing your dog to help you find suitable mates once he starts winning and showing the world what a wonderful quality dog he is.

Guest Anonymous

Think a lot about this!!! Be sure you really want to breed! It is a lot of work and a lot of $$ If you want to make money, DONT breed! breeders rarely break even. If you are sure you want to breed and you are willing to come to tennessee Lucy's older sister is due to have puppies soon, if you want a puppy.

Guest Anonymous

I agree w/guest above. What's your reason for wanting to breed him? What makes him in your mind breeding quality? What shows and wins/accomplishments are recorded on him? Has he been evaluated by a serious breeder who shows their dogs? How old is he? What testing certification do you have on him? If you only have an AKC registration, it doesn't make him breeding quality.