Dogomania

Dog attacks on horses and livestock

Louis

Guest Anonymous

It happened to me too... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I had a big ginger cat named Leo. He was born befor my eyes in my bedroom closet... well he had this wound under his chin that wouldn't close up so my mom took him in to have him tested... he had feline AIDS. She didn't tell me. We took him to the vet for what I thought was a surgery to fix the wound and then I saw the vet go through the hall to the back rooms... I can still see him :cry:
She didn't tell me until we were a few blocks down the street in the car. I demanded to go back and get my cat from the butcher (my very words) he was mine and I didn't want him to die!!! But she wouldn't go back. I never got to say good bye either.
The really horrible thing is this clinic was cited just a couple of years later for throwing dead animals in the trash, which is illeagle in Washington...

[quote name='hazelhover']It happened to me too... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I had a big ginger cat named Leo. He was born befor my eyes in my bedroom closet... well he had this wound under his chin that wouldn't close up so my mom took him in to have him tested... he had feline AIDS. She didn't tell me. We took him to the vet for what I thought was a surgery to fix the wound and then I saw the vet go through the hall to the back rooms... I can still see him :cry:
She didn't tell me until we were a few blocks down the street in the car. I demanded to go back and get my cat from the butcher (my very words) he was mine and I didn't want him to die!!! But she wouldn't go back. I never got to say good bye either.
The really horrible thing is this clinic was cited just a couple of years later for throwing dead animals in the trash, which is illeagle in Washington...[/quote]

Hazel, thats awful!! :(

I have to admit, I had to laugh at your "Butcher" comment though.....an activist at a young age :wink: