Dogomania

Fireworks

imported_Kat

Thank goodness Kes doesn't seem to be reacting so far with the fireworks going off. I just took her for a walk down to the park and to get some yummies for me from the gas station and she just acted like normal..well apart from trying to make friends with a little french bulldog who clearly didn't want to friends but shes very persistent :lol: . If its not raining and stormy later, I'm going to take her with me to inspiration point to watch. Its a field up so high that you can see for miles and miles around over 2 counties and its my place that I go to when I need to get away from everything, but its the best seat in the house to see fireworks and hopefully I should get some photos too :wink:

Keep all your animals safe tonight and get those kitties into the house early! :wink:

It appears that Mum here is responsible for the boking... I gave her a pigs ear earlier today and shes been sick again and there were rather a lot of bits of undigested pigs ear in it :roll: She wont be getting anymore of those thats for sure!

She looks so sad too and shes very uneasy that she messed her crate up boking, but I've told her its ok and she can't help it and cuddled her. I don't like seeing my wittle ickle baby dog sick :(