Dogomania

stuped people will they never die?

imported_Irena

ohh i'm just soooooooo pissed of right now you won't belive it :evil:

i'm a dog trainer and we opened a group here that works for free 3 times a week on two different parks ( monday and wednesday in one and saturday in the other park ). we are 4 trainers that only give from our free time, if anybody wants privet lessons he have to pay for it.
we have only 3 main rules:
1. new dogs won't be released off there lines in there first lessons.
2. aggresive dogs will come with muzzles and will also be on leashes untill we will say it's ok.
3. during the work no dogs will be off leashed untill we say so, if sombody jush HAVE to release his dog he will be kind enough to go to the upper area and keep his dog there so he won't bother others.
anybody who don't like it can take himself and go ( of course everthing is explaned in nice voice and words )

so we have one lady with a boxer who decided that she can't abuse her dog by putting him on the leash ezpesialy when he just loves to fight with other dogs and disturbing other, not to mantion that for her it's to much of a problem to keep him in places with out working dogs, she just HAVE to realese her dog in the middele of our work !!!! :evil:

so after so much asking politly of her to put her dog on the leash she decided that she can't stay and walked away, ok for us we don't keep anybody with force.

so yesterday evening she sudenly decided that she want's to take her dog right in the middele of our training and realese him to "play", of course when we coplane she answers that her sweet dog just playing.
understand that we have 5 boxers in the group, only two of them non dog aggrasive and both of them puppies. the other 3 males, big with smal owners, very untrained yet. one of the is an old dog and his owner really working hard with him but the other two @#&! are friends and just love to let them play together, nothing wrong with that except that they like to attack dogs together :evilbat:
so tis time that i saw this nice lady who was nice enough to bring also the dog of her friend the other boxer when she can't controll even hers, came in the middele of the group and just let them run......
i saw this while i was working with my GSD boy and came to her and asked her in a calm vioce to please call her dog as she knows that we always do. this #@!^ lady just atarted yeling at me that what i want from her if she can't realese her dog, what i want from her to move her house to other place? her dog is a sweet dog that only wants to play, and all of this while she tring to controll the other one who tried so much to attack MY dog.
ohhhhhhhhh how "nice" i becaome when somone dares to yell at me :evilbat: only in the army my comenders are premited to yell at me and of course my father ( :wink: ) any other living creator who will even think of it will NEVER repeat that mistake.
with the last bites of controll on myself i told her " ok keep him free, but know this in the min this third boxer who just loves to bite hard anything that comes near him will bite your boy or if he again start fight with my dog nobody will come to help you OK? " and i walked away from there while she keeps yelling somthing. OMG how much i wanted to show her my fist ( LOL i have a tamper :lol: )
of course the leading trainer imidiatly run to her to hear what happened while my friends tried to calm me down ( they alredy know me LOL )
anyway after all this the trainer who went to talk with her comes to me and sayes that i should have ask her nicesly because she older than me ( now if i calmed down before, NOW i was really angry :evilbat: )
and the most anoying thing that she was a long enough time with as to know our hours, she couldn't come 15 min after when we alredy were gone? she just have to come right there.
she was lucky enough that we didn't work protection this day, imagine to yourself her dog jumping near a working dogs in protection when there leading drive is pray drive, what means that they look on the sleave as a pray and will do everything to get him, what this dogs will do when they see that other dog jumping on them? that he wants the pray, imagine what fight will break there in the spot or how dengerous the whole situation for the helper.
man how stuped and iresponsible sombody can be :evil:

sorry just had to let it out :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I wonder if you could call the police the next time she does this? This could be compared to harrassment.

Good luck with this nut...she sounds like trouble.

[quote name='Michele']oops..i mean Irena.......sorry about that...[/quote]

LOL don't worry about the name part i know people that somehow decided that my name is Rivana :-? the problem is that is the name of the GSD female on our training :roll: kill me if i ever know why.... :lol:

LOL that faniest thing that the maine trainer was i shock he knows me for 8 years and never saw me so angry :lol: except one time when i saw a guy hit a dog with a leash juat like that really with out anyreson....ALL the people around jumped to hold me in place :lol: :lol:

That sounds really annoying! Is this a public park? If not, can't you just close it off for your training? Or if it is a public park, maybe you can get a deal with the city, so you can use it exclusively for that time?

I have a question though - and I don't mean to critizise, I'm just curious... Do you have different dogs for different trainings? Or do you do protection training with the mentioned boxers?

hi revan it's open park and you can't talk with our sity with this they don't even want to build us a dog park nomation to close one for us. usualy we don't need this, all the sity ( we are not so big ) knows our hours and places and usualy it's an hourse and places when no body comes.
now about the protection with the dogs:
the old guy is 9 years old, bad hips from car accident and his owner do her best to controll him but he was never trained, no way ever that i even think about working with him , i'll break him in the spot :lol:
one of the young boxer ( of the two non aggrasive ) is doing great and we tried with him, he's great but the owners don't put there heart to it so we stoped.
the second puppy is unsutebly for too young, untrained yet, to weak temper and the owners don't intrested.
with one of the agrassive boxer we once thought to try but canceled it ( i rfused to work with him, he had no drive, no owner power to hold him and really bad bite )
the secound one never had and both of them never would work protection.
as ech one alone they somhow ok, but together they are disaster and the worse part is there owners.
with all the years ( 8 ) i working there i let and passed only 5 dogs to work in protection, no one els, we let others try to work on traking for missing people ( all the group trys to work in it ) the best after a year practice tested by the police and if they good enough and the owners are willing the join as a volunteers with there dogs.
i trained by miself 3 dogs for traking, only one of them still workable ( the other two not due to age ), i'll try to post pics latterof my GSD boy working

[quote name='Irena']
i trained by miself 3 dogs for traking, only one of them still workable ( the other two not due to age ), i'll try to post pics latterof my GSD boy working[/quote]

Yes! Pictures!!! :lol:

Thanks for the info - I did think, it would be a bit dangerous to work protection with dogs who are not obedience trained or aggressive.

I am thinking about the Search and Rescue Training - there's a new group opening, close by, and I know Simba would like more 'head training'.

that's great dogs just love this Searchs, you should see how excited they become when they know there on the way to this game.
just remmber to keep it as a great game and if your dog lose his love and excitment try to bring it back and if he still don't want to just stop, if they don't have fun they won't do the best work

[quote name='Irena']that's great dogs just love this Searchs, you should see how excited they become when they know there on the way to this game.
just remmber to keep it as a great game and if your dog lose his love and excitment try to bring it back and if he still don't want to just stop, if they don't have fun they won't do the best work[/quote]

Absolutely - for me it's only fun, if it's fun for Simba!