Dogomania

My Cousin and his lab--SAD

Ash

This is terrible.

He bought a champion sired Chocolate Lab. And then he bought a female (not from the same person), around the same time. So these dogs are UNDER 2 years old.. Maybe like around 1 1/2 years. Anyways the girl dog is pregnant! And these are HUGE labs. My black lab weighs around 70 lbs... and they would tower over him. My mom always talks to him so I told her how bad this actually is! I think she is far along in her pregnancy too because they are already planning on selling and keeping puppies.. I just wish they would of knew better!

Coalsky- That sucks about your friend :( I'm suprised at the actions of some people too.

The mother dog is a purebred chocolate lab, and I get kind of lost when it comes to that stuff, I just know that she's not of champion status like the male dog.

Yes I think he did have the intent to breed him. Sad thing he also bought his brother a chocolate lab and plans on breeding on of their puppies with him when the girl puppy gets old enough :( I really wish they would of knew better or had some better education on it.

With the size of these dogs I honestly think it's doubtful that a breed that big and young will make it through birth. I'm hoping for the best though. I really hope if she makes it he will get the girl fixed.

FearedDogFan- I wish, I have no way how to contact him. I think my mom will tell him what I said. Hopefully he takes it to heart.

mouseatthebusstop- even better if he would of waited 3 years. :(