Dogomania

Attention Boxer Lovers!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello Everyone--My husband David and I own Applesauce Inn Bed & Breakfast in Bellaire Michigan. We come from a boxer loving family. We have had four males lost to old age, and currently have a sweet little 2 1/2 year old female who came to us as a rescue.
We are currently sponsoring Boxer Haven, a michigan boxer rescue organization. We are trying to get Moses, a newly adopted dog, a life-saving eye surgery. This is the news article that is being sent to 12 newspapers in Michigan. Please spread the word!
David & Wendy Keene at Applesauce Inn Bed & Breakfast in Bellaire, Michigan are doing their part to spread Holiday cheer this Christmas Season. As a normal year-end activity, the Inn donates a percentage of revenues for the year to an animal-related charity. This year, there

I actually help out "local" dogs in need.
can't the new owners get a loan from their bank? at the vet clinic I go to I had a big surgery I couldn't afford and the vets let me pay it off at my convience. Can't Boxer Haven put in a good word with the local vet?
There are too many dogs that need financial help in my area.

Guest Anonymous

I just wanted to get the word out.....and I have donated to our local animal shelter in the past at year end, but they are not appreciative. I happen to love the breed and wanted to do something to help a small organization that is not county funded.

I think more people would help out if there was a little something in it for them, like a stay at a bed & breakfast. I'm just doing what I can, and I'm glad to hear that you help out locally, more people should.