Dogomania

oh gesh.. just what we need..

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was looking up dog breeding online, trying to find something for a freind on another board.. about how to introduce a "humpy pillow" for her intact 14 month old Belgan (sp ) anyways.. look what i found.. someone who says you can make TONS of money breeding :roll:
[url]http://www.louiecorp.com/dogbreeding/[/url]

Are you serious about becoming a Successful Dog Breeder?

Then here's an AMAZING opportunity to become one!

Dear friend,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dan Anderson I have been a Dog breeder for more than 20 years now..

Chances are you haven't heard of me before. But when you finish reading this, you'll be glad you finally did.
Last year I recently made a whopping $127,000 in breeding dogs by following some simple, yet powerful, concepts I'm about to share with you.

We all know that Dog Breeding is a science, it is a science because it follows a systematic step by step procedure.
In Dog breeding if you know the secrets and correct steps or procedures then you will end up with
the desired results. But here's the problem...Breeding being a science, one wrong step could
mean DISASTER! In fact 87 percent of breeders or who go into breeding Fails! because they make or follow the wrong steps.

Some of the wrong steps they take results to: