Dogomania

LORD OF THE CRATE....

hounddogdaddy

I have crated sarah (boxer mix)since I found and decided to keep her. It took a little while to get her potty trained as i found out she had a UTI... very painful! :cry: now 2yrs later she is doing pretty well with it the only exception is when we leave for the first time of the day... she has some sepration anxities (SP?) but when we come in the middle of the day and let her out to play and do her biz she is ok with going back in when we leave and anyother time during the day while the kennel is open she will go in and laydown, sleep for hours.... I think it was the best choice to kennel her i would hate to see what she may have done if i hadnt.... :lol:
best of luck with your kennel and pup :kciuki:

thx..he's learning if he keeps quiet ...and doesnt pee on floor in restroom during playtime ..he gets a treat and lots of love ...he has used restroom out side 9 times now and 0 in the crate hes had 2 oops on bathroom floor but only pee..still sticking fast to teaching him ..i was being way to nice on first few days..i almost thought him to sit he did in 2 times out of 9 not bad for first trick...