Dogomania

Pet rescue print out.

yesIt'saHemi

One of my clients office/home burnt to the ground yesterday and they lost their pets. :( This prompted me to thinking of my own animals safety. Does anyone know where I can print something off or get a window cling or anything alerting firefighters to the fact that I have animals that would need to be saved in the case of a fire if I was not home? Thank you. Now I am off to get sympathy cards.

Guest Anonymous

Hemi,
I am so sorry about your friend!!! It is such a tragic thing!!! I don't know where you can get a sticker, other than a fire dept. I will keep your friend and her losses in my thoughts and prayers...print out the "Rainbow Bridge" story...that may give some small amount of comfort...it helped a few of my friends.
I too, think of my pets...we live in the middle of nowhere...so my dogs can be outside in the warm months...however, winter in Wisconsin can be long...this is a good question to be asked.
Blessings, Anna

I've seen thoes stickers at PetSmart. They usually sell them with the "Beware Of Dog" signs. Usually on the ends of the isles. (gee can you tell I go to petsmart alot, I know where everything is :oops: ).

Or you can get them threw mail order catalogs or internet, places like Petedge.com or Dr.Foster and Smith.