Dogomania

I'm being taken advantage of!!!

courtnek

You all know my Foxhound came to me scared, untrained, and basically inept. I have given her some special privledges to get her over her fear...
I let her sleep on my bed, to raise her Omega rank a little..she now gripes after she's taken over and I make her move...she gets fed twice a day (same as Freebee) but she will go out in the kitchen and look "starved" to get more food (she is no longer too thin), she wakes me up at 4:30 to go out...which I am putting a stop to.

I think I'm being taken advantage of....hmmm. do you all agree?

she is very lively, friendly and happy....and SPOILED...LOL

I may have to do some reverse training to break the bad habits...hmmm. seems I cant win....

I am glad she is happy...however, I want to be happy again...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as far as Omega, she just SNAPPED AT FREBEE..Freebee was trying toi steal her bone.....I think I have some dominance training to do. I have never seen Freebee back down, to ANY dog....Laurel may end up top of the pile. I'll let them work it out, since it's not dangerous....and Freebee is willing to give...I AM amazed...

maybe Laurel is smarter than I gave her credit for...laid back, then took over...serves Freebee right. She's such a bitch most of the time, with other dogs.

I think you're right. She laid low, had me feeling sorry for her, playing up to her, and now she has Freebee doing her bidding...pack rules, and damn, I MISSED it. Did NOT see it coming. She really IS smarter than I gave her credit for...

I gotta say GOOD FOR HER...I missed it, so it's not surprising "Freebee-miss-full-of-herself" missed it too...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: