Dogomania

A Tribute to Bobby

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I wish I had never left for work that day. I wish I had not left you all alone at home. I remember smiling at you, waving and cheerfully bidding you goodbye. Never in my life did I expect that goodbye to be the last.
When I returned home, you were still fine. Then, as I called you for dinner, you somehow could not walk. I carried you and tried to help, but to no avail. I was frightened, did you know that? And I could feel that you were frightened too. I sent you to the Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital, and they said you had a stroke. I was relieved. At least they knew what was wrong with poor you.
Dr. Audrey gave you a couple of shots that made you yelp in pain. I felt your pain no less. After I brought you home, you started having fits. I panicked, I truly did! Seeing you shaking, my heart broke. Immediately, we sent you back to the hospital.
I was cradling you when we reached there. Before the vet came out, you had another fit. I saw your entire body shaking uncontrollably and your tongue was pearl white. I broke down in tears, did you know? Or were you in too much pain?
They said you had to be hospitalized. I left for home, weeping. The next day, Dr. Goh, another vet, said there was something wrong with your brain, and that was causing your fitting. He said he would try medication on you, but if you did not seem to improve, you would have to be put down to sleep. There and then I starting praying to every single god and deity I knew of. I never believed in them, but for you, it was the only thing I could do.
On the third day, you seem to have improved. When you saw us approaching your

I don't easily cry.. But now I honestly am :bigcry: That's soo sad.. I remember the only animal I watched get PTS.. I couldn't watch, but my sister did. My and my aunt was on the other side of the wall crying and crying... It wasn't a sudden decision though.. It must've been tough...

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Aonir']I don't easily cry.. But now I honestly am :bigcry: That's soo sad.. I remember the only animal I watched get PTS.. I couldn't watch, but my sister did. My and my aunt was on the other side of the wall crying and crying... It wasn't a sudden decision though.. It must've been tough...[/quote]

It was very hard, but I guess it was better for him like that... :cry: