Dogomania

Need advise/instructions how to tape ears up

flypegasus

[b][/i] Hello to everyone :fadein: i need advise from somebody who know how to tape ears up..I'm having yorkshire terrier pup(3 month old) and her ears were ok,but yesterday the right ear went down :( i know that in order to fix this problem i have to tape them up....i try...but tape all time going away from her ear..Maybe i'm doing something wrong? :oops: Any advise about ear topic will help me a lot :wink: [/b]

Is she teething? Puppy ears frequently fall back down during teething then stand back up on their own afterwards. You REALLY need to contact her breeder for advice and assistance on this.
If you cannot talk to her breeder specifically, please locate another Yorkie breeder that you can speak with.

[b][i]Yes she is teething now,all time she want to chew something :) i'll defenetelly contact her breeder now,i got my puppy from Hungary. I just want everything to be just fine,it was a really long time ago since last time i was taking care of puppy :oops: [/i][/b]

[b][i] :hand: Yesterday breeder of my pup send to my e-mail photos& instructions how to tape ears up.So'i'm better in this staff now,tape is not going away anymore :kciuki: If anyone will need in the future to know how to tape ears up to yorkshire terrier i can send photos showing steps in this procedure :Dog_run: [/i][/b]