Dogomania

THE NERVE!!

Guest Anonymous

I replied..... :evilbat:

Shara, hunny, please don't be so hard on yourself! Hazel would be deeply grievened if she knew that you are so sad because of her death...

Sorry, can't write much, mom is on the loose! :o

You can just check my post, everything I want to say is there....

[url]http://bbs.sitstay.com/showflat.php?Cat=1,2,3,4,9&Board=humor&Number=84550&page=0&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=2&vc=1[/url]

Enjoy... :D

(I didn't bash, I *educated*....) :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I would like to say that no one bashed Shara or made her feel unwelcome when she started posting about Hazel. Professional trainers and vet techs tried to help, but Shara always had a reason to not follow good sound advice. We all tried and Shara, if you wish to "con" the good and caring folks on this board of how well you tried to take care of Hazel then so be it ........ everyone here will wise up to you also, just like they did on the sitstay boards.

Now I can go and copy and paste all of your posts from sitstay and your replies to them and let everyone here judge for themselves eh? But I won't, please feel free to go back and read the real story that Shara posted for all of us to read. We all tried to help .........

No one is happy that you got another puppy after putting Hazel to sleep ...... we hope that you do what is right by Coal.

Guys,

Listen, I know we're all mad at what happened or upset. But there could be a seriouse threat of a Board War, and we do not want that. So why don't we stop? Right now? Let's just forget about it! we all feel for Shara and are upset, but things could turn ugly if we don't stop...