Dogomania

How many of you...

primabella

[quote name='"bk_blue"']I want a Dobe, I want a Dobe, I want a Dobe *stops drooling* :lol:

[quote]

ditto ditto ditto, i love dobies and every time i see one it gets worse, although my brother has a female red dobie and she is a really wierd dog, all insecure and very extremely aloof, like beyond aloof. she's also on meds (replacement hormones.....) so she doesn't pee all over the place when she gets remotely excited...which is a lot.

all that to say that even though i really want one i'd get one from someone who was a really good breeder or i'd adopt a dog from the pound......

as for the original question.....lady was saved by my brothers friends mother whose son (:)) snagged her from some idiot who had been abusing her, (she was scared to death anytime we went to pet her, but she got over that in about a week, she's pretty resilient somehow), the mother had been awesome and took her to the vet and got her taken care of and everything. my brother had her for several years and then he was overwhelmed by running his own business and working twelve hour days while in school full-time so we took her and have had her since, and dresden i adopted from the pound here last august.

:D

My sister got Sandy from a breeder, she has great lines, but I don't think she should of sold an IG to a girl in a wheel-chair, so my sister gave her to me and I have been so greatfull ever since.

Sally & Rocket came from a friend who is just starting to breed RR's. They are from her first litter. Their half-uncle won the hound group at the Westminster show in 2002. They come from good lines and I got to help raise them from the day they were born.

:angel: