Dogomania

Please adopt this dog!

luckychaos

On January 5, my parents decided as a birthday present to get me a dog. I of course wanted to adopt one so we went to the Toronto Humane Society. Among all the other dogs I found one I really liked, a german shepherd border collie mix named Chico. He was obedience trained, housebroken and an all around nice dog. But before we adopted him we decided to look at the Animal control, since the dogs don't have half as long there. And I saw Chaos. She was only eight weeks old and her time was up. She was the runt of the litter and was the last to be adopted.
I didn't want her to be put down so I adopted her. anyway a few days later Chico the other dog found a home. But now he's back inthe humane society because his new owners did'nt have the time they thought they did. i'm glad I adopted Chaos but i really took a liking to this other dog.
if anyone lives in Toronto and is looking for a dog, please consiter him.

Info:
Name:Chico
Breed: border collie/shepherd mix
Obedience trained: yes
Husebroken: yes
Gets along with dogs? yes
Cats? not sure

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAAAMMT8ZVJR7LmrgoB4Ww!TACVimGK*Kl37M44QInV57QkGQ!M3tAHV*iUdAg50T65TUGv2ccix4iwr6YJ*XCu7Cpxt1XVL!PTJot40ig/chico.bmp?dc=4675414742747435370[/img]

He's actually alot better looking then in this picture.
The website is [url]www.torontohumanesociety.com[/url] if you want to check it out yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

aWwWw, ME TOO PG! I wish I lived there!!! I would adopt him cuz I already have Holz who is aswell a German Shephard/Collie! I'm sO Sorry though LC...I'll tell my aunt..she lives in Toronto and LOVES DOGS!!! She has 2 already! A Irish Setter and a Kerry Blue Terrier! Sorry but I'll let her know though 8)
-Michelle