Dogomania

Cats vs. Dogs

Well the time debated question? :hmmmm: Dog lover or Cat lover? I guess I would have to say that I am an [b]Animal Lover[/b]. I love :iloveyou: all animals, although for most of my life I enjoyed the company of cats :kociak: over the company of dogs :dog: but that was befor my heart was stolen by a Ridgeback. And she did steal my heart at a tender age of three weeks old. :angel:

Dogs or Cats the age long debate :agrue:

Personally I am a dog person but I love animals of all kinds.

Currently I own 3 dogs and 1 cat. I have 2 JRT's and a Lab/Rott mix, the cat is a Ginger Tom who came to us at 6 wk. , so he thinks he's a dog and he also wrestles with one of my Jacks. He and that particular Jack clean each others ears and the cat will also clean my Lab mixs ears too!!
I must agree though , I think he does shed more , but I think that's because he doesn't like me brushing him !! :x

Debbie :o

Guest Anonymous

I have to say that I am not a cat liker. I never have liked cats and don't think I ever will. Its weird becasue I am such an animal lover yet when it comes to cats its just kinda blah.

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and love them both. I was originally a cat person, but I have two wonderful dogs who have taught me a lot. There are definitely pluses to both.

As for who is cleaner, well, there are some unsanitary habits unique to both parties.

They are our children after all. If you want to share your life with another living thing, you have to accept a little messiness. I don't complain and wouldn't give up any of them to take a side.

Guest Anonymous

Personally, Im done with cats. I had a couple I liked when I first got married, but they've passed on. My daughter now has one and my wife has a 17 or 18 year old one. One of them takes sport in peeing all over my tools in the basement, if I ever find out which one... :2gunfire: [just kidding, maybe :wink: ]

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I only have a warm heart for dogs..Sorry to all the cat lovers but sometimes, I can't stand cats...But, my familly does have cats..3 actually! And, years ago, im not joking: we use to have 26 cats! We raised them ALL! We took good care of them inside while they were little kitties, but when they grew up, they were barn cats! It was so fun back then! giving them bathes, sleeping with them, feeding them with the little bottles! Awh, the Good Times! :D