Dogomania

What am I?

imported_Foster

I will give you all some small hints...

We do believe she is part BC but there is something else there too. Not many folks can figure it out. Now if I can get a pic of her sister posted then you all would have an easier time. But I only have a hard copy pic of her sister. I will see if my husband can take it to work and scan it.

Now, pay close attention to the eyes...that is where people figure out what she might be mixed with.

We are not quite sure but have a very good idea of what her mix is, but that is because of the eyes.

She is 22-23 inches at the withers and 36 lbs...she is thin. A single silky smooth black and white coat.

Her sister is about 15-16 inches at the withers and only 25 lbs. She has a semi rough black and white coat, short nose and an over bite. She is very cute.

From what I hear her brother is even smaller with a semi rough coat but tri color.

If you all give I will give you the other part of the mix that we think it is...

At one point we thought a lab/bc mix but have decided she is not.

HA! I now have PROOF to support my guess! (sort-of)
This dog looks EXACTLY like yours and they think it's a BC beagle to! HUMPH! :lol: I STILL think it's a beagle bc!

(by the way, what kind of spaniel?)
[img]http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/OR67.1381362.jpg[/img]

Lucky
Dog
Beagle,Border Collie Mix

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Lucky is happy, energetic and quickly learning the obedience skills he will need to be your good little guy! He really enjoys people and other dogs and seems fine with cats. He seems to enjoy kids over age 10 who will run and play with him. Lucky has earned his name. He was found as a stray who looked like he had not eaten for quite awhile. But lucky for him, Project Pooch took him in and gave him the love, affection and quality dog food he needed to bloom into a beautiful, 40 lb, healthy, family dog! He is high energy and would love to learn tricks since he is very food motivated. Lucky loves to play ball, is an affectionate licker and jumps when he's happy! In addition to the items below, Lucky is also microchipped.

Is this your dog??? LOOKS like identical twin photo! :o Mmm.. actually yours looks more beagly :evilbat: :lol: I think this might be a bc german short hair mix, but not sure.

Don't you nanny nanny boo boo me Yellow :wink:

Now tell me, why did my posting on that other board disappear? I can't find it :cry: Did you run away with it? :evilbat: :evil: :evilbat:

We have not decided on what kind of spaniel...I am thinking cocker spaniel because of her sister. Cleo really has the short muzzle and look of a cocker in the face and suppposedly so does their brother...

But I must say that is a pretty dog you posted.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Foster']Don't you nanny nanny boo boo me Yellow :wink:

Now tell me, why did my posting on that other board disappear? I can't find it :cry: Did you run away with it?[/quote]

Sasha did it....she accidently did it! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I REALLY need to know what she is now, lol.

Ok, never mind, you guys already told us, sorry....

I also think she looks like a bagle and BC mix, but.....in mixes you never know

Guest Anonymous

LOL

Cool! I have a buddy

just looking at a pic of a pure beagle, you can kinda resemble a beagle on her face...
But when you talk about mixes you never know...
I would not think she was a spaniel mix in a thousand years

Oh poop! :drinking:
I think I found your spaniel. :( :oops:
Not the one you thought though! (ha! :lol: )
Actually not sure cause it's a little big for your dog's sister, but they could've had a different dad.
Anyway here it is.
A welsh springer spaniel?
So hard to tell... :-?
The eyes, ears, color, coat, and color are wrong.