Dogomania

Yet Another online puppymill/Auction

Guest Anonymous

Well those poor little mites have gone to their new mills :cry:

the next batch is now being advertised.
Breeds now for sale.
MALTESE, YORKIE,GSD,BEAGLE,PUG, PAPPILON, SHELTIE, PEKE, AND MIN PIN..
Look at who some of the bidders and sellers are :o

Guest Anonymous

yup you sure ASSumed. Wow you sure made yourself look one also. I would NEVER bid on an auction like that. ugh. I am frankly quite offended by the ASSumptions you all have been making. it is NOT me. why is it so hard to believe that it is not me? that there could be someone else using the same name?

Guest Anonymous

wow, your mother must be just oh so proud. there is no excuse for such rudenes. but of course you are a member of the little clique here so the moderators won't say anything to you.

Guest Anonymous

Sandy, sandy, sandy. Who are you trying to fool? You must be joking. Another person with your exact handle? Sandyb. Nah, Not buying that story. How many dogs did you buy?

Guest Anonymous

Sandyb,
You didn't answer my question. How many dogs did you buy? Your name was on plenty of them. Big money, too. Did you place fake bids? I am not ASSuming anything. I saw your name on those auctions. It will all come out when the site exposes anyone that renigged on bids. You are dreaming if you think you won't be exposed.

Well...It would not surpise me if most of the "handles" being used on the bidding were just fronts to run up the price on the dogs....
Only problems is...seems all the price running up is just ENCOURAGING the practice...but ah well....
I don't agree with it...but at least it gives everyone an equal opertunity to purchase the dogs...even rescue.

Guest Anonymous

Lets not start childish name calling or I will be forced to tell you what I think the B after sandyb stands for.
Give one reason that anyone would choose your handle over all the options available? It does not wash.

Guest Anonymous

well you are acting like a child, why not treat you like one. for the FINAL time. IT IS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????????????

Ok Ok Sandy you say its not you, fine. 8)
Sasha, behave your self or you will be caged :o

Now it is a possibility here that someone is using that name
to cause a big stir.......

We will wait and see :drinking:

Sandyb i have pmed you.

Roo

Guest Anonymous

Hum have you all brain surgeons thought of the possibility that someone else use's that as a handle? I happen to know a boston person who is named Sandy.

• 1 month later...