Dogomania

Could someone please.....

corgilady

Guest Anonymous

This link shows it has pentobarbital in it...
[url]http://www.ussvance.com/Vance/htm/pentobarbital%20in%20dog%20food.htm[/url]

As does this one...
[url]http://www.net-pets.com/Flint_River_Ranch/dog_food_survey_results.htm[/url]

And here's a number for a free sample.....maybe they would have an ingredient list?
(800) 600-DADS
DADS Products Dog Food Sample

But....even better....
[url]http://www.dadsproducts.com/products/dogs/[/url]

TA DAAAHHHHHHH!! It's their website!

On formula lists animal fat as an ingredient (there's the pentobarbital) and CORN as the first... :roll:

The lamb and rice formula just lists MEAT...and lamb meal, but I wonder what kind of MEAT it is?????

"Ground yellow corn, soybean meal, meat and bone meal, lamb meal, rice, poultry fat (preserved with BHA), soybean seed coats, beet pulp, salt, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamins A, D3 and E supplements, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, menadione sodium bisulfate (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid."

Honey, do what you can to make them switch. Pentobarbital is dangerous....obviously.

Unidentified, vague listings of animal proteins, meats, meals, fats, etc are
4-D sourced, meaning DEAD DECEASED DISEASED AND DYING.
These are dealers of carcasses licensed by the government. It is entirely legal and accepted to use these in pet food, including euthanised CATS and DOGS from shelters, often with their flea collars on and still in a plastic bag.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='corgilady']Thanks!!!!!!

I sent him all your answers....... I was looking for that USDA site (wasn't it??? ) about ingredients. All my links were saved on my old computer :cry:

[size=1]it is tres important that he agree with me on dogfood, gigi! [/size]:wink:[/quote]

OOOOHHHHHH! I get it now........ :lol:

:roll: [color=darkblue] Well, so much for secrets.

He just cancelled Thursday[/color]. :question: :saeek: :niewiem: :WTF:

[size=2][color=red]Don't mind me, girls.............[/color][/size]

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='corgilady'][color=blue]Not a big deal......................... maybe it was the dogfood issue lol......

PM'ing you both.............
[color=red][b]
Waiting for your PM![/b][/color]
:wink:

that's what I get for not letting [b]K[/b] know first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alrighty k I learned my lesson!!![/color][/quote]

[quote name='K'][color=indigo]CORGILADY[/color]!!!!!

Remember who is in charge of knowing things first around here???...and in charge of welcoming!...and of moving subjects...and ...well just IN CHARGE????.......

[size=6][color=red]THAT WOULD BE[/color][/size] [size=7][color=blue]ME[/color][/size]!!!!!![/quote]
K in charge of welcoming yeah right unless you get sent to other posts of course :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Hehehe You guys are too funny... :lol: :lol:
Corgi did you tell him that You Know What was at the door??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
This isn't ....Oh nevermind... :oops:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Jacsmom']Corgi is this the guy wants to see you play?[/quote]

[size=1]Depends on what kind of playing you are talking about.[/size] :lol: