Dogomania

Abandoned pups letter to owners

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Is there a NON dog loving forum we can post this on as well??????? They need to see this more than we do. They are the ones that DO this CRAP to our babies.......

I'm not even sad...I'm furious. :x

Ready to explode.....

I'm going to email this to all my friends.. :cry: sad..and mad at the same time...there are deifinitely things like this going on all over the place and I'd love to do something bad to the people :evil:
I'm going to ask my friend if I can use her computer to translate this story into Chinese...then I'd send it to my whole class..see what they'd think after that :x

Guest Anonymous

:cry: That made me bawl like a baby! Living in an over dog populated town, I see this all the time and it just breaks my heart. I try complaining to so many people, but no one will listen. I remember once seeing a boy draging a beautiful lab off the road on the main highway, that's what that story reminded me of. It' so sad, I wish people would learn, dogs are not people. They are better. (not dissing the people on this board, for Animal Lovers are above as well, because they understand the greatness if animals :wink: )