Dogomania

Dog Walks

Dad4duchess

It depends on the exercise needs of the dog... but here's what we do with ours.
In the morning, my dad takes Casey & Joey out before he goes to work (about 6:00), then I get up and take Goo out before I go to school (about 7:00), and my mom takes Annie out before she goes to work (about 8:00). Then when I get home at 11:00 I take them all out again. Usually in the afternoon, I take the 3 small ones (Annie, Casey, & Joey) out to play, either at the field or in the backyard. Then in the evening, I have to do something with Annie to tire her out, and sometimes I take the little dogs for individual walks (around the block or something). Depending on the weather, I either take Goo outside to play/train for a while, or we stay inside and play (it's hard to keep up with her when it's raining and I'm ankle deep in mud :lol: ). She follows me all around the house, though, and if I'm just sitting around the yard, she's with me, so she's not stuck in the house all day. Before I go to bed, all the dogs get fed and taken out one more time. In winter it's really hard to get all of them exercised before it gets dark, so we do more stuff in the backyard/house, but in summer we sometimes spend hours in the field. Casey and Joey are about average energy dogs, Goo needs a little more exercise, and Annie needs a lot. It really depends on your dog's individual needs. :lol: