Dogomania

Pitbull Tails

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I know my stupid sister (being the goody-girl suck up that she is) told my mom, mom flipped and said there are perverts out there Kendra!! In other words she made me take it out... :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Beagle-

When are you getting your Dobie? And from where?
Male? Female?

Wait until you see how BIG their paws are when theyr babies.
We need pictures of every new puppies coming!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Ahhh, stiff!! How are we girls suppose to drool when we have nothing to drool over!?

Underdog- I am thinking about this kennel in Californa. Check out the web site and tell me what you think. [url]www.whitedoberman.com[/url] I am actually thinking about a female. I really don't want to put up with the whole "going through the heat "period" cyle but it can't be tooo bad.

Guest Anonymous

Forgot to add, I have heard that if they carry the white gene you can never breed them or something like that, is that true? This kennel looks good to me though.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='stiff']it's only gonna be there for a short while, there are female perverts too you know........[/quote]

There allready are!.... well I don't know but I'm assuming there are... you guys get blamed for everything huh!! Its great!

Guest Anonymous

Hey underdog where did ya go!! You ask me questions then leave!! well fine then, stiff go to the site and tell me what you think, underdog when you get back that is go to it!!!

Guest Anonymous

Well they have I think 2 or 3 white dobies that they bred or that popped out... I don't know. I emailed them and they said they just carry the white gene or something. I was just wondering if I should even buy from them since the whole white thing. Because I might want to breed her/him later on depending how "it" turns out.

Beagle,
Why on earth would you want a white one,
It is a mismark, you would not be able to show it,
let alone all of the problems you may come across.
And to be honest i think even if you did contemplate
breeding from it, you would be letting yourself wide open for
so much heartache, how would you sell them?
Please think very carefully before you go and get one
Roo
(with the best of intentions :lol: )

Guest Anonymous

Mie-Mie, you are right! The most beautiful Doberman I have ever seen was my uncles female(he breeds them). She is sooo gourges, has EXELLENT temperment, is great with kids, AND has natrual ears! :D I also agree with Carolk9s, I don't believe in cropping or docking(don't hurt me! :oops: ). Ok, so if the breed standerd NEEDS docked tails that will be an exeption, but for family pets...why crop? The dog has to go thru pain and stitches AND medication? Com'n guys were's ur heart? Ya i know, girls and boys pierce thier ears, BUT it's to thier own choice, it's also less painfull, doesn't need stitches and mediction, AND THEY DON"T chop thier ears off! If dogs could talk,and you told them this is the conversation that would take place. "Dog, would you like to chop ur ears off? Oh, don't worry its the fashion, all the females will fall over you! No, really, didn't you see that Dobie the other day? ya, I know he was in pain, he just chopped his ears off, BUT did you see the way everyone LOVED him? You'll do it? Ata boy! That's my lovely pooch!" Then the next day, you chop your baby's ears off, watch him yelp in pain, watch you with those brown eyes of his, as if saying..."how could you? You said it didn't hurt that much!! Now I lost my ears!" What would you do? You'd say" don't worry you tail off!(ooops you don't HAVE a tail!)hehe...I mean, don't worry your ears off(OPPSS YOU DON"T HAVE EARS!) hehe...I mean...uh don't worry...Now ur in fashion! What do u think he'll be feeling? Oh, my gosh! Im in fashion yippy doo dah!?!?! No! He'll be sad an lonely, and as you get all the attention from ppl saying"oh, your dog is sooo cute!" he'll be sitting there, all sad, with no'n to do while YOU get all the attention from your new FASHION accessory! :xPlus, what is thier to protect the inside of thier ears from dust, and anyything that might creep in thier ears? My dogs have natural ears(mixed breeds) and the floppy ears protect the ears from dust, water, ad many other stuff! And guys it is NOT about the looks! Your dog would do ANYTHING for you, because they love you, and would gladly chop off all body parts so YOU can be happy! No-body feels for the dog these days, only themselves! A dog is NOT a fashion play-toy! A dog is thier for you to love! Com'n, if you think of it REALLY good youll probably come to think of it the way I do! :D

Gizmo, plz don't tell me you wanna dock Gizmo's tail! :o :o :o I LOVE her floppy cute tail!The pic you have on now says it all! Plz listen to me! DON'T dock her tail! :( :o

Ok, i just wanna say, PLZ don't be rude in responding to me.... :wink: We all see things differently, you guys like cropping and docking, while I don't. Some of you like APBT, some of you like Great Danes, some of you like Dalmations, some of you like Boxers, and etc.etc. Some of you see the glass as half full and some of you as half empty...you know what I mean?

Well, I think i've said all I can say.... :wink: I just hope in the near future ppl will look at it my way, and come to realise that cropping and docking are useless and unhumane......well c'ya all!

- Mixedbreed166