Dogomania

Canadian reporter calls for banning of pit bulls in Canada

gooeydog

Guest Anonymous

omg that mustve stumped him k!!!!
what a realy selfcentered person!
i think the population of ontario would shrink if the candian reporter wanted pit bulls banned cause there are tons of pit bull lovers out there around the world!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
but i seriously cant believe that idiot of a reporter had the nerve or insulting one of gods best creatures!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Guest Anonymous

OHHH I'm mad. BURNING MAD. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I had to email that reporter.

What's next? Once all the "bad breeds" are gone, who will they condemn?

Funny, how children in this country find dog fights (organized) as normal. They grow up with this and hey, it's what everyone is doing. So, since the kids are learning this, they will most likely be the next generation breeding, raising, and fighting these dogs. Will the kids be banned next??????

Banning a breed is SOO not the solution.

[quote]What's next? Once all the "bad breeds" are gone, who will they condemn? [/quote]

The lawmakers are just going to keep running through the list of breeds until all are under some sort of "regulations", it may be an outright ban of the breeds, or it may just be restrictions like mandatory muzzles, altering, temperment tests, leash length limits, etc. Once the "bad breeds" are gone, there will still be dog bites, because there will still be irresponsible owners and many citizens who are uneducated about dogs. :-?