Dogomania

ALL DOG GENETIC WEBSITES

avaloniaboerboele

I know that. I will try sifting out useless info, but want to read everything - there might just be one very important topic not covered in other sites.

You say Canine council???Not in our country!!! There is a lab (called Onderstepoort) doing any animal related research etc. but they dont now many websites.

As there are so many people on this forum sounding educated, i think many web sites will be known and they will be good.

I used to breed rats and mice for about ten years. There is so much to learn!!! I also did biology at school and learnt about genetics there, its pretty tricky but oh so interesting!!!!!!! I love to learn about things that interest me, I could spend a whole week straight reading up about genetics, or dog nutrition, or training methods etc. A good idea is to look up a search on just genetics, you'll find alot more in there that you can apply to dogs. Contact teachers of universitys etc, they could tell you alot, its always best to talk to people about it, they can answer questions as well as explain things that couldn't possibly be explained on paper.
Well, best of luck! :D

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='avaloniaboerboele']Can verybody please supply me with every possible website there is on dog genetics.I want to do a little research / studying as there arent many books available on this topic in our country.

Your help appreciated.[/quote]

[url]www.google.com[/url] 'dog genetics'
or [url]www.dogwise.com[/url] or [url]www.amazon.com[/url] and purchase the books

Patricia Wilkie FUTURE DOG: BREEDING FOR GENETIC SOUNDNESS

and

George Padgett CONTROL OF CANINE GENETIC DISEASES

for a good grounding in the subjects