Dogomania

Everyone with a dog......Register here.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok due to comlaints I am doing this to make everyone happy....If you have a dog register here...We want breed, age, weight, name, sex, color, and anything else you want to give......

EVERYONE HAPPY NOW....just like the pit bull I aim to please
sorry had to add that.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Sparky- siberian husky/border collie, 4 years, male, tri-color.. he is looking more and more like a sibe. though every day, 50-60 pounds?, and got grand champion at Benton Franklin County Fair last year in obedience and conformation..so we went to state fair and got 1st and 3rd! YAY!!

Fred- beagle, 1 year and 5 months, tri-color, 20 pounds?, male. He is the silliest dog I have ever had or seen.

Guest Anonymous

McKenzie- Female 9 month old BullBoxer (Boxer Pit Mix), 55lbs of pure muscle, she is black brindle....at first thought she was black but her markings are becoming more pronounced. She is a big loveable baby who does everything in her power to make everyone happy. She loves to give kisses, but she slobers alot. That's ok big sloppy wet puppy kisses are my favorite.

Hopefully we will add a new pup to our family soon.......I just can't wait....We have decided on a male....Boxer or Pit....My husband says he is gonna name Him Spuds

Then we will have Spuds and McKenzie....I thought it was funny. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

We arent sick of hearing about them...that is what we are here for. I thought it was a good idea too....thanks for saying so

Guest Anonymous

My not so little boy Onyx is 5 months and 46 lbs.
The breeder said he was the biggest of the litter and most out going. He said Onyx will most likely get 90 or more lbs. :-? :-?

Guest Anonymous

To Newfiemom:

I have read about Newfies rescuing(sp?) people in lake or rivers that didnt want to be rescued :wink: :wink: . Has your troops done that?
I think that would be a funny. :D :D

Guest Anonymous

I have 2 Shiba Inus.

Kenzo (male) is 2 (6/3/00) and is about 16.5" (as tall as he can get) and 28 pounds. He's red with white markings and is thin. We got him when he was 4 months old!

Kika (female) is 4 (3/20/98) and is about 14.5" and about 20 pounds. She's red with white markings and is a little heafty...wide rib cage, but I know there's more than just the rib cage that adds to her size :lol:. She has one major left to be a champion, but we never finished her (or started her!). We got her when she was [i]almost [/i]3 and were not the handlers.

We were going to show both of them (Kenzo is just beautiful, not that Kika isn't, but he's got that "look") but just never got around to it.

Had a litter in September and since then Kenzo has been fixed. Kika was supposed to be fixed at the same time, but she suprised us with an early heat session! She'll be fixed sometime before the end of August.

Kenzo talks to us (and Kika) like Chewbacca from Star Wars! Kika started to make this bird sound recently, as well. It's so cute!

Kika is a lap dog. Or maybe I should say MY lap dog. She's more my dog than my husband, and that's by her choice! Don't get me wrong, she still runs with Kenzo, but she always sits with me when watching TV.

Kenzo, he's a spirited one! Just starting to get out of that puppy faze, we are finally starting to come home to NOT find stuff that he's gotten into...at the fault of us of course (can't leave stuff out!). He leaps like a deer! We've thought about putting him in agility, but just like conformation, we just haven't done it! He loves to chase rocks. We throw rocks in our back yard (I know, not good for the mower) and he loves to go "find" them. He will not retrieve though. Little booger.

Favorite foods would have to be ANYTHING but vegetables.

They are our babies and are quite spoiled.

Guest Anonymous

I just recently got an adorable Whippet puppy named Leia! She is almost four months old (on the 30th). She weighs about 18 pounds, and from what the vet has told use, she going to be a big girl with Loooong legs :lol: She is a reddish fawn with blue/gray brindle, with some white sections, including a cute little star shape above her back!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Underdog']To Newfiemom:

I have read about Newfies rescuing(sp?) people in lake or rivers that didnt want to be rescued :wink: :wink: . Has your troops done that?
I think that would be a funny. :D :D[/quote]

Ahh! You call back such great memories. When my Nickie was a pup, my kids were toddlers. I could not keep him out of the bath tub! Even at 6 months old he kept trying to pull the kids out and when he couldn't he would wade in. I would drag him out and as soon as I started to wash one daughter, he was wading in behind the other! I miss him.

Guest Anonymous

I have 2 dogs, Freckles the dalmation is about 8 or 9 years and weighs about 55 pounds. she is black and white. though she is a big dog, she is scared of Lucy my 2 and 1 fourth pund black and white shihtzu. (9 weeks old) they are the funniest dogs!

Guest Anonymous

Why do you care about what kinda of dogs people have?!?!?!? Why did you start this stupid topic? Its wasting time and space on this site...and people, that has a dog, and that are on this site all the time...do you care about your dogs? it seems like you don't. :evil:

[quote name='Anonymous']Why do you care about what kinda of dogs people have?!?!?!? Why did you start this stupid topic? Its wasting time and space on this site...and people, that has a dog, and that are on this site all the time...do you care about your dogs? it seems like you don't. :evil:[/quote]
Guest why would people talking about their dogs offend you :o
And why do you think that by informing everyone else on thei dogs means they don't care about them?
As with all topics if they don't think they are interesting them people just dont read them.
By telling others about their breeds it can also help if someone comes to this site with questions on certain breeds can it not?
Roo

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='roo'][quote name='Anonymous']Why do you care about what kinda of dogs people have?!?!?!? Why did you start this stupid topic? Its wasting time and space on this site...and people, that has a dog, and that are on this site all the time...do you care about your dogs? it seems like you don't. :evil:[/quote]
Guest why would people talking about their dogs offend you :o
And why do you think that by informing everyone else on thei dogs means they don't care about them?
As with all topics if they don't think they are interesting them people just dont read them.
By telling others about their breeds it can also help if someone comes to this site with questions on certain breeds can it not?
Roo[/quote]

I must admit some of the guests here are odd, arguementative and down right rude and selfcentred, but some of us are real nice 8) and i can see nothing wrong with talking dogs on a dog forum.
I have a pet Basset who is 6 years old and has been done, he is a great stubborn noisy darling and i would not change him for the world.

Guest Anonymous

Guest....what guest? why are we ignoring a guest? I didn't see any guest?....lol except for the nice one who posted nice things. All rude, igornant, and hurtful guests from this day forward are invisable. I CAN'T SEE YOU na na na na na...

what you don't let bother, can't bother you. If these people get on your nerves it is because you let them. That is what they are trying to accomplish. They spend all that time complaining about are forum, must not be so bad if they spend so much time here. Right?

Hey Sasha how ya doin? Hows those good looking dogs of yours?

Guest Anonymous

The puppy search is going well...just one problem I am in love with a boxer and a pit bull. Found both fell in love instantly. Don't know what to do

[quote name='sashagirl']Guest is just trying to start trouble Roo. It has been going on ALL week. We are trying to ignore this particular guest. :x[/quote]
Sashagirl,
You may be right, but lets see if this particular guest can answer my questions, i think this particular guest won't, we shall see.
Roo

Guest Anonymous

Ok well I can't get both pups...If they eat as much when they get bigger as McKenzie does I would have to spend like $400 a month on dog food...As much as I would love to get them both I cant. Well the woman with the boxers I don't know that much about...The pups are registered and I don't know if she is actually a breeder or if this is a one time deal. She only has 3 pups though. The woman with the pits is not a breeder. She wanted a pup from her dog, that is why she breed it. She has like 9 pups I think. They are also registered. I talked to her for a while last night. She seemed really nice. The other woman did too, but I didn't get to talk to her as much, only by email. I can't decide.....I am gonna go post the pics on my web site so all of you can see them...I will decide from there.

Guest Anonymous

Well I was coming back to give you guys the link, but I guess I don't have to now........... Sorry it took so long, but my computer seems to be having PMS problems today........I think I have decide.....Yes I know which puppy I want....DO YA WANNA KNOW? I have to convince my husband now....how to do it? SO WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHICH PUP I AM GONNA TRY TO GET? I love suspense.

Guest Anonymous

Ok her goes......I really really love the boxer pup.....I mean he is just so adorable and I was so set on getting him from the moment I seen him, but....yes there is a but. Yesterday I laid my eyes on the picture of the pit bull he had me wrapped around his little paw. I dreamed about him lastnight, I have thought about it all day. I have to convince my husband now. Wish me good luck he is a tough one....I want the pit.....gotta have the pit......Sasha, don't you love me....I bet Gizmo is pretty happy too. Don't be to happy yet, I still got to convince Brad...(my husband) oh boy...it is gonna turn into kiss butt central around here. Anybody got any ideas on how to make your husband believe you really need this puppy? what is a girl to do....I gotta have that puppy. I love him all ready

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sashagirl']K- are you copying me again... :lol: :lol: Listen to us, get them both... One day we are going to be old women with 450 dogs apiece... :D

Wouldn't that be fun. Never a dull moment.[/quote]

K, Sashagirl, what is the secret -- are you married? How do you talk your husband into lots o'dogs? Mine likes a dog but is not a fanatic. I can only get to 2, and that on the argument that they are company for each other.

Guest Anonymous

I just have one problem...My husband isn't a softy. I don't really have a good argument with him. well he does have like 3 mustangs. Maybe I can use that one. And there would be another male in the house. Oh I am trying so hard. To hard maybe, I wouldn't quit talking about it the other day and he went to bed. I told him he could go buy all the car parts he wanted if he bought me the puppy. I think if I want it I will have to get a job and buy it myself, but by then that adorable pup might be gone. OH what to do. Maybe he will let he will buy me the pup if I buy his car parts. Wait a minute that will cost me like thousands of dollars. My husband loves to work on cars. Oh well it would be worth it. I am gonna try that. I am getting desperate. Can you tell I really want this dog?

Guest Anonymous

[color=blue]I'm such a yutz that I just show up at the house with the animals. It's how we've acquired eight dogs, five cats, even a rescue bunny (he's the one who brought that one home). Then again, after 14 years together, my husband expects this of me. I don't ask him a thing. He comes home one day and there they are. Of course, my intention with many of them was to foster them until suitable homes could be found. [b]HE[/b] is the one who ultimately decides not to let them go and we end up keeping them. He sort of tries to set boundaries ("PUHLEEZE no more...") and I have the greatest of intentions, but it doesn't often work out that way. If I see a dog in need that I can help, I will. It sounds sort of disrespectful of me to just show up with animals without at least giving him the benefit of having any input (and I suppose it is), but my compassion is one of the things he loves about me and so he accepts it without much protest. He has brought home injured birds and abandoned bunnies without asking me, so I figure that sort of makes us even :roll: .

Anyway, I'm not certainly not trying to tell anyone to be deceitful and sneak a pet home and tell the ol' man to just deal with it. It's just so far beyond me, at this point, to even think I'd have to ask.[/color]

Guest Anonymous

Breed: Labrador Retriever
Weight: 85 lbs.
Name: Mac
Sex: Male
Color: Black
He is big for a Lab!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all...I'm new here :) I am proudly owned by Loki...an 18 month old classic brindle Boxer boy.....55 lbs and growing (he was a rescue who was neglected by his former <clears throat> "owners").
Oh, I also am "mom" to India: a 2 yr old B&G Macaw that THINKS she's a Rottweiler....does that count??? :wink: