Dogomania

Weight Pulling

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My biggest male, Undertaker's Deadman Walkin', pulled 3000 pounds this past weekend. It may sound like a lot, but the most ever pulled was I believe 11,000. Can't remember the dog's name though. I bet he was from Giant lines just like mine. I breed with Giant lines and Colby lines.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

That is funny. I was told by the owner of Land of giants that she does not sell any dogs or puppies that are not spayed or neutered prior to placement this was in her brochure it said no exceptions. Now did she just recently start doing that or what? I have seen several people say they have her lines. I wonder if she is lying or if there is paper hanging going on since the ADBA does not have anywhere where you can check off not for breeding.
There are many many great weight pulling dogs of a lot of different lines. Bloodlines don't have much to do with that. What determines a good weight puller is the heart and drive the dog has and it's eagerness to please. Conditioning also plays a big part.

Laduenda, what is it you have against UndertakerKennels? She didn't do anything to you, not to mention I think you ran her off the board. :(

What are your lines? How long have you bred? How many litters do your females have each? How many dogs do you have and how many litters have you had?

• 4 months later...