Dogomania

Strange email regarding my litter of pups

That's funny. According to Star Trek, the entire universe speaks english.

[quote name='K'][quote name='magus'][size=2]
Not everyone on this planet was born and raised in an English speaking country you know. Shame on you. :nono: [/size][/quote]

Jij meen dat niet toch? :o ...Ik heb gedacht dat iedereen op deze site was een zuiver Amerikaan of Engelse ...gotverdomme!...ik moet zeker deze buitenlanders wie spreekt geen goede engelse weg doen van af mijn site of niet?....Hey Irena...WEG NU! :wink:[/quote]

Diggedy diggedy diggedy

[quote name='Jessashelony'][quote name='Ravyn']I am suitably ashamed, and my only defense is that I was going on about two hours sleep.

I hang my head now. *hang*[/quote]

me thinks you need a spanking... :evilbat:

*spank*[/quote][img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/quagmire-3865.jpg[/img]

Do you want to be the kettle or the pot? :)

[quote name='CoalSky']

Isn't it Giggidy?

[/quote]

[quote name='CoalSky']

By the way... I thought it was against the rules to poke fun at someone's grammer/spelling? :-? I thought that rule applied to everyone... even those that we don't seem to get along with...

[/quote]

To quote Stewie: "Well, whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch". :D

[quote name='CoalSky']

LMAO :lol: :lol: I wasn't POKING FUN! Just being a giant Family Guy fan... Be like, if someone said Canadians are known for saying "bey" I'd be like "no dude, it's Eh" :lol: :wink: :oops:[/quote]

:D

[quote name='CoalSky'][quote name='eric']To quote Stewie: "Well, whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch". :D

[quote name='CoalSky']

LMAO :lol: :lol: I wasn't POKING FUN! Just being a giant Family Guy fan... Be like, if someone said Canadians are known for saying "bey" I'd be like "no dude, it's Eh" :lol: :wink: :oops:[/quote][/quote]

Yeah well... using another Stewie quote...

"I don't have to F****ing impress you people" :lol: 8)[/quote]