Dogomania

Xena is Sick

I woke up this morning and the puppies were fine. I took them outside they pottied and we came back in..
I went back to bed but shortly after I awoke again Xena threw up alot she apparently had gotten into the garbage. Now everytime she drinks water she gets sick.. I have had many dogs before but these are the first small puppies . what can I do for her?

well there were cut uncooked potates, and greenbeans all from dinner last night. That is just what she threw up. I was at work last night and don't know what else would have been in there except my boyfriend cleaned out the frig. I gave here a pepto tablet .. all I had she finally kept it down and drank water and hopefully she is going to be fine. My daughter took her outside and she went potty . *is waiting patiently*
*runs to save the dog biscuts*!!!!!!!

Well I try to keep her out of it but she is stubborn :/ Unlike Buddy he listens and stays out of things he is not to get into. She is great and a tad on the rebellious side, the vet told me to watch her today if the peto doesn't help to bring her in tomarrow. Small town country vets are lazy I swear lol

[quote=Xena&Buddy'smom]Small town country vets are lazy I swear lol[/quote]

Yes they are!!!! They still usually know what they are talking about though.

Is there a place you can put the garbage that she can't get it. In a room with a closed door, trash can under a cabinet or something.