Dogomania

Hey Seijun, a Pic For You!

Lokipups

I thought you might like this, it's one of our foster puppies being introduced to Sapphire, a lovely northern timber wolf owned by a terrific guy named Vinnie who runs a wolf rescue here......

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Lokipup/sapphireandKir.jpg[/img]

She was confiscated from a family who bought her out of state (they're illegal here) that soon realized that they aren't the greatest housepets :-? , but she's a sweet girl who's got a lovely temperament :D .

WOW! :o She's gorgeous! She looks a lot like a high content black wolfdog I know of from somewhere else who is named Saphire as well. How old is she? I bet before long she is going to start turning silver, I absolutely love the color black wolves and wolfdogs get when they start going silver. :D Thank you so much for the picture.

~Seij

Sapphire is a youngster, just turned 2. I can't wait to see her coat turn too, she's going to be striking when it does!
And yes Sunneva, she's 100% wolf :wink: . He has 3 pure wolves and 1 high-content on 10 acres of property, but all are welcome in the house, so they get plenty of socialization and contact.