Dogomania

YAY Pup to be Neutured tomorrow :)

hb1

When I got pup from the pound I had to pre-pay for a neutur. There was no problem in that, but this.....I found out they won't do it until he's 5-6 months old. :eek2: I have BEGGED :agrue: them to do it before...no dice. SO I have this 98 credit sitting in our account there.

I just called the Spay Neuture clinic and they got him down for TOMORROW :B-fly: YAYAYAY...not only is it going to cost nearly HALF what my normal vet was going to charge....it's being done TOMORROW!

SO that credit can just sit there and be applied to wellness checks and such. I'm SOOO relieved. I really didn't want to wait till he was 5 months. :Dog_run: PLUS, :chaos: it's really nasty and cold outside so he will not be missing out on as much doing it now than if we did it when the weather started to break for the better. :) I love it when things work out like this!!!

Thank you! Can you tell I'm excited? It will be nice to have it done and out of the way. Maybe this will cut down on the "Nose to groin" problem that so many male dogs have :oops:
My mothers lab can lift grown men off the grown with his nose :scared:

Well...having morning coffee and dogs are wondering WHY in the world they aren't having breakfast. (Timber isn't being fed because I don't want to feed her infront of Soldier) Once I come home from dropping him off at the spueter clinic, I'll feed her. She's such a little lady. Where as Soldier is bounding up and down the hall and jumping into my lap (25 lb 14 week old "Sooner" dog that is 16 inches to the shoulder). :Dog_run: Or he'll run up and nip me on the butt! *laugh* Poor guy, I guess it's good for him to have this energy this morning because he will not have it in a few hours :-? Send us your prayers for everything to go smoothly :)

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cc00b3127cce9dea3841f02700000006109AYtXLRqzbc[/img]
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cc00b3127cce9dea384df02b00000006109AYtXLRqzbc[/img]
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cc00b3127cce9dea3849f02f00000006109AYtXLRqzbc[/img]

Poor guy...he's still drunk :drinking:

He is, thank gigishiba.

I had a bit of a worry last night. After he woke from a drug induced nap, his left eye looked like cherry eye. Both of his eyes were puffy, but the inside third lid on his left eye wasn't retracting.

It and HE seem fine this morning. I still plan on calling the vet when they open and talking to them about it. But he's playing with his toys, bothering Timber Mutt, appetite for food and water back to normal and even wants to sit in my lap while I have my morning coffee. This, however, I'm not letting him do.

He's not a lap dog and I dont' want him getting hurt over my struggling to pick his gangly self up!. (Soldier is a 14 week, 25+ lbs mongrel of med/large breeds. No one told him this and he heard me picking on him when he was TINY telling everyone he was half Chihuahua and half Great dane. So I believe he thinks that this is what he is and that makes it acceptable to sit in my lap when I'm sitting at the PC table)

When Soldier has a few more days under his belt, I feel I will let him up in my lap again. Tho I will have to put a chair on either side because he really is too big to be a lap dog :dog: