Dogomania

Tiny, the Long-Hair Chihuahua

Barbiro

This is Buffy's Dad:

[img]http://www.cutefamilypets.com/PetImages/tiny2.jpg[/img]

His name was [b][color=red]TINY[/color][/b] and he was hit by a car and died on May 16th of last year. We still mourn his loss but remember the good times, of which there were a lot. Here is a memorial I wrote for him right after he died:

You've been gone only 2 days and we miss you so very badly. Tiny, you were such a feisty little fellow, with such character and personality. We'll miss the way you would "crawl" with your little hind legs behind you and put that beautiful little innocent face when you were naughty. Tootsie will miss you a lot also, you were her constant companion.

We'll miss the way you guarded the house...you took that job so seriously. Overall, we'll just miss you. We love you and hope to someday reunite. It's going to seem like forever. You leave us with one of your most beautiful legacies -- BUFFY. She has your personality, strength, sense of humor and mischief. We KNOW she will make you proud. Then there's MISSY, who is your striking image. She'll make you proud as well. Until we meet again, love, your entire family.

[img]http://www.cutefamilypets.com/PetImages/tiny.jpg[/img]

It is incredible how attached we get to our little fur-friends.

He was very feisty and he had a funny personality. There were so many great qualities about him that we miss, except for the in-born trait of dashing out the door whenever someone came in. He belonged to my sister and they tried very hard to break him off that habit, but Tiny succeeded in sneaking out with tragic consequences. :( :( :( He will be forever missed. I love looking at his pictures and thinking about good times. He loved me a lot and he knew that I adored him.

Guest Anonymous

I'm sorry for your loss. Even though it was a year ago I know that you never really get over losing them. Thank you for sharing his beautiful pictures with us. He certainly was stunning.

• 2 weeks later...