Dogomania

Time to switch

eggrolyn1223

Ok...this is gonna lead to another topic:BARF.AGAIN!I really appreciate you guys answering all these Qs even when they have been asked so many times before.Is fresh raw fish good for dogs?
[url]http://www.bluegrace.com/fish.html[/url]
I'm reading up on BARF now...REALLY considering it now.Fish would be most convenient for me here...since this is an island.And fish is the cheapest stuff(not saying I don't want to spend money on Duck..but saving whenever possible is ok.. :oops: ).

I want to talk to my vet about this...(probably going to change vets though) and see what he thinks...he'll probably say that commercial food is better...oh well, I'm not listening to him :roll: I asked my dad about all this one day and he said yeah sure, whatever you want..
I'm not sure where I'll get all the meat though...from the market(outside) or the supermarket?We don't have a local butcher...unless you call the people that sell meat at the markets butchers.. :-? What are the exact diets of your BARFing dogs?The things is...I have to think this over...and I'm not good at working my brain.. :oops: And I'd have to know all the Chinese terms for all the ingredients....

Oh.But I'm still not sure if I'm going...cuz my mom has to check with the school to see if they'll let me in at this time...and I have to go to the hospital and get treated for my sickness thingy..I don't have insurance in the US and it's way more expensive :o I have kidney problems..or is it liver..?Anyways..our school did urine tests and mine had problems...so I had to go and get a blood test(that was yesterday..or Sat.) and I have to go the big hospital either this week or next...and by that time...school would've started already. :( And then maybe I can't come anymore..I really want to...my parents are supposed to be asking the school and all, but they're always forgetting. .:roll: And my dad forgot to make a doctor appointment for me..I would've gone today...instead, I have to wait a lot longer... :grab: