Dogomania

Thyroid Can Alter Behaviour, INTERESTING ARTICLE

Carolk9s

Guest Anonymous

I'm still here! Schools back in, so I'm not on as often... I'm reading it right now, but actually, I'm having trouble understanding it :oops:

.... Still Reading...

Okay... Printing now...
HOLA!! It's FIVE PAGES LONG! Hopefully we have enough ink left, last time I checked we were low...

I'll show it to my parents (well dad for now, Mom's in Vanderhoof until Thursday). But I know what they'll say... Dad'll say "She doesn't have it" and mom will say "If she has it this diet will cure it" WELL, she's been on the diet since the summer, don't you think there would have been more changes if that were true? I mean, her coat is about 95% better!! And she doesn't have skin problems anymore (not since I put her on the diet), but her behavior's still the same, if not worse!! She is VERY hyper active, I always joke around that she has ADHD, but if she has hypothydroisim, I guess it's a bit like she does!!
Thanks for that! It was very informational (all though I'm going to have to get out a dictonary, and re read it! :roll: :oops: )
I will show it to my parents though, HOPEFULLY they don't say what I think they will... *crosses fingers*