Dogomania

7 puppies in need

yellowlabsrule

7 puppies in Oregon need to find a good, loving home. There are 8 in the litter, but they want to keep one. My guess is they that the mom was a lab and one dad a lab and one dad a rott. Right now they are about 4 weeks old and living under a old manufactured home. The owners are going to take them to Walmart in a few days to give them away. :cry: They are EXTREMELY CUTE! The mother (lab) and another dog (possibly one of the fathers (the rott)) are in need of a good home also. The mother is thin and is stealing dog food from the neighbors, and the rott (he is NOT skinny) is also and is getting shot at. The owner showed me the bullet hole that is in the rott's ear. :o :o :( The owners really love their dogs, but they don't know anything about dogs. He didn't even know you weren't supposed to give them chocolate!!! :o If you are interested, post here and ask for more info! Please help these dogs!

They do feed them, but she is thin from having 8 puppies. I mean she's not extremely thin, but she's not plump like Winnie (my dog). I just don't want them to end up like this dog is Klamath Falls, OR. and not have anyone to save them. Already two dogs of the neighbors of these people have been shot because they were killing chickens.

373967- Dog:Border Collie/Spaniel
Klamath Falls,OR 541-850-8418 Shelly [email][email protected][/email] 12-18-2002
Name: Magnum
Sex:M
Size:S Is hunting season over yet? Thats what poor Magnum is wondering!! He came to us with a bullet wound in his side and lots of love in his heart. He is very sweet and waiting for his new family. He only weighs about 30 pounds. Can you give this good old boy a home?
[img]http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/OR15.1257503.jpg[/img]