Dogomania

Another anti-pit story

gooeydog

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sashagirl']:cry: :cry: :cry:

Right now I feel so defeated... Reading all of these stories... It feels too big, like nothing we do is going to help.. I know I should not feel this way.. But I am so sad right now. I can't even write to these people right now![/quote]

Don't feel defeated.

You can NOT feel that way.

Look at a pix of your babies and THEN tell me you are ready to give up.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

***disclaimer....fight for the rights of the dogs, not fight the dogs***

Guest Anonymous

Sometimes it's exhausting to read the stories. I can understand why you are feeling that way and I haven't even had the time to READ this story yet.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

sashagirl, gigishiba had a good point. people who write untrue facts about pits want people to give up our beliefs and not fight back. i have learned this with alot of different people in my area. i get frustrated and sometimes wonder how can i help the name of the breed. then i look at my children and dogs and realize i keep doing what is i do. tell them facts. at times it don't feel like much, but i know if i can't make a difference by myself but by writing stuff and giving my views to people some day it will work. i know i have passed my beliefs to my kids and i know that they will keep fighting for the pits.