Dogomania

Rough pads

bk_blue

Guest Anonymous

Yep! Bag Balm is the stuff- I use it my guys' paws all the time, it soaks in fast and also has an antibiotic in case the paws are really dry. We also supplement with zinc- seems to help bad feet.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='newfiemom']I've been job hunting and arguing with the "highly intelligent" people on Barking Buddies. I did have a job offer but it would mean I would have to move to Chicago and I am not willing to do that. I also have been walking my gang all of the time. We are having a cold snap (it was 3 at my house this morning) so they want to be outside all of the time. Thanx for asking Gigi. If my dogs have dry patches on their skin, I do use aloe.[/quote]

Barking buddies...never been there but I do have to check it out sometime....just to get mad I guess! :lol:

Chicago, heck, we'd be neighbors! I'm only 4 hours away....I could stay with the Newfies on a weekend you want to get away! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

BK - in the US, Bag Balm is sold in feed stores that sell to farmers. It has become so popular that it is carried in most pet catalogs such as Omaha Vaccine which you can pull up online. It is very inexpensive. It is messy, much thicker than vaseline, so booties may be needed. I've not used it on my dogs, and the others here who have used it can tell you if they needed to cover the paws. I've used in on my hands, and it was great. Not so great that they'e calling me to do hand commercial, but pretty darn good.