Dogomania

Beagle mix pups need home

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My husband's grandfather received a beagle from a friend. Went to her kennel one day to find 9 pups. There are 4 who remain unadopted. 2 male and 2 females. They will go to the pound if no homes are found. They are 2 weeks now and will be ready to leave mom about the middle of December. We live in NE Ohio.

[img]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL62/771392/1414787/16515738.jpg[/img]

[img]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL62/771392/1414787/16515769.jpg[/img]

I can be contacted by a post in this forum or email at [email][email protected][/email]

I can't guarantee what is left at anytime and I will try to update as pups are adopted. We do not know what is in them. Mom is a pure beagle (one of the taller ones).

Guest Anonymous

They get until they are weaned. He found homes for 5 of the 9 so far. I am looking now. I am going to try a rescue in about a week if I can't find them homes. They will not go to the pound. I wont let them.

Guest Anonymous

Here are the latest pics. They are 5 weeks old now. They need good homes if anyone is looking for a beagle mix.

[img]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL62/771392/1414787/17116558.jpg[/img]

Here are some people who are looking for a dog. Not sure if they will work out and I realize that some say looking for Christmas puppy, but you can figure out if their good or not.

372129- Puppy:beagle
McDaniel,OH no given Jenny [email][email protected][/email] 12-16-2002
Sex:F
Size:S
Delete looking 4 a beagle can be mix MUST be good with ather dogs looking 4 a free one are onder 50.00 thanks

371080- Dog:
Bellevue,OH 419-483-0020 LeeAnn Shaver [email][email protected][/email] 12-14-2002
Delete I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT A PUPPY FOR 50.00 OR LESS. I HAVE TWO KIDS..A SMALL BREED PUPPY..MALE OR FEMALE..CAN GIVE A GOOD HOME.LIKE TO ADOPT IN MY AREA.

9888- Dog:N/A
Dayton,OH N/A Amanda [email][email protected][/email] 12-12-2002
Name: N/A
Delete My father and I would like to find the perfect little doggy for my mother for Christmas. She wants a dog that is going to be small, preferrably a female puppy, no preferable breed but SMALL. She is a stay at home mom and will have bunches and bunches of time to give to the pup. I can pay a reasonable price (possibly up to $100) If you have a puppy that needs a home for Christmas, please e-mail me at [email][email protected][/email] Thanks and happy holidays!!

368327- Puppy:Beagle
Painesville Township,OH 440-352-3676 Chelsea And Lisa Scheer.<--mom [email][email protected][/email] 12-09-2002
Name: ....
Size:M
Delete My mom and I are looking for a puppy, or a young dog. At the oldest probly about 2 or 3 years. We would prefer it to be house broken, (or car broken because of what happened to our other dog...dont ask) and trained, well it doesnt have to be trained but we would appreciate it. Something not too expensive....like nothing over 175 or 200....my mom just bought a house in June (and she has to raise a 13 year old....ie: Me ^_^)...a nice friendly dog would be nice...thank you :)

There you go...hope it helps.