Dogomania

Pitbulls getting a rough ride....

Louis

I thought that those supporters of the breed may be interested in following the twists and turns of the thread on this equine chat site...

[url]http://chronicleforums.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=6656094911&f=9486010321&m=6916087331[/url]

The horse that was attacked by a pit bull (possible mistaken ID?) is in an appalling state and though some have been reasonable in their responses others have openly condemmned the breed. Maybe a place for a diplomatic, friendly defender to respond?

Well they were movng on to staffies so I guess I can respond on that note. My auntie has 2 and they are fantastic dogs. I often don't feel as if I am in the best position to defend pit bull terrriers as I have never even seen one so if someone demands my own experience with them I can only say erm, none...

I hope the input from the intelligent lovers of the breed I knew I could find here has helped. Any dog left to run wild is a risk, and thankfully some of the respondents on the forum have said this themselves.