Dogomania

Jack russell terriers

k, ohh well not everyone can have their dogs inside with the family...Many diffrent reasons could trigger this...allergic to dogs dander...their hair...the dog is just out of control...many reasons...if some one has a problem with it ohh well it's not their dog! Thats the way I see it!

Dogs are built for it....now if you want to spoil your dogs then let them live inside (that is what I do) but as long as you dont have 50 dogs!! :-? :P :wink:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='GizmoRedNosePit']k, ohh well not everyone can have their dogs inside with the family...Many diffrent reasons could trigger this...allergic to dogs dander...their hair...the dog is just out of control...many reasons...if some one has a problem with it ohh well it's not their dog! Thats the way I see it!

Dogs are built for it....now if you want to spoil your dogs then let them live inside (that is what I do) but as long as you dont have 50 dogs!! :-? :P :wink:[/quote]

Wolves are designed to be outdoor animals - dogs are designed to be with their people.
As for not having 50 dogs in the house - well if you can't do that then a) you should not have 50 dogs or b) you should be sleeping in the kennel with your companion animals :roll: :wink: :lol: