Dogomania

OUTRAGED & NEED HELP TO FIGHT FOR BREED'S RIGH

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I need pitt bull lovers everywhere to help in a fight for pitt bulls. In the Dallas morning news, sunday 16,2001 there is an article about the Garland shelter putting 27 pitt bulls including 21 week old puppies to sleep just because they feel that is better for the dog and ensures they won't be adopted out into the wrong hands. I will be happy to further elaborate on the article, will even scan it and pass it along if you are interested. Please let me know if I can recieve some support to get this cruel policy of Garland Texas demolished. It's not the animal's fault. The article also states the dogs were not violent. They were just put down because of thier breed and there is no other breed that falls into this policy of Garland Texas.

Promp Response is appreciated,

Bethany L. Boyce
Am Staff lover

Guest Anonymous

could you give a link the article, give more details, or email it to me? i'll do whatever i can, but did they put them to sleep just because of their breed, or were there other factors?

Guest Anonymous

I'm very interested in the article.I own 5 pit bulls who are as sweet as labs(though the males don't like each other).I can't stand the way they are looked upon.I live in Tennessee and alot of people here don't do the breed right.I'm interested in your article and any other info you have.Thanks,Casey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I have had a pitt bull now for seven months. His name is Randy and he is the best dog I have ever had. I loved all the dogs in my life but there is just something special about him. I am not to familiar with how to help these dogs. If there is anything I can do to help, I would be very willing. Randy was rescued by me seven months ago, he is now 8 months old. Hope to hear from someone. Thankyou Robyn