Dogomania

Wystawa -Dania

didula

W zeszlym roku korespondowalam z nimi,
bo pytalam o kopiowanie ogonow i odpowidzieli ,ze od kilku lat nie mozna.
Mysle ,ze to rowniez dotyczy uszu.
Ale takich informacji moze udzieli ci
Nitencja, jest na topiku Terierow Walijskich, chyba byla w jakims kraju skandynawskim.

[quote name='Kliwia']W zeszlym roku korespondowalam z nimi,
bo pytalam o kopiowanie ogonow i odpowidzieli ,ze od kilku lat nie mozna.
Mysle ,ze to rowniez dotyczy uszu.
Ale takich informacji moze udzieli ci
Nitencja, jest na topiku Terierow Walijskich, chyba byla w jakims kraju skandynawskim.[/quote]

W Danii mozna wystawiac psy z kopiowanymi uszami, wiec mysle, ze nie ma przciwwskazan do wystawiani psow z kopiowanymi ogonami.
Z mojej hodowli wlasnie w 2005 roku ast z kopiowanymi uszami byl wystawiany i skonczyl CH. D.K. Z tego co mi pisal wlasciciel Moona w tym roku tez ma go wystawiac.
Zycze powodzenia.

[quote name='kaska']Nie mozna z kopiowanym ogonme mozna z kopiowanymi uszami[/quote]

O to bardzo dziwne, ale nie bede sie spierac. I ogony i uszy sa kopiowane to dlaczego jest pozwolenie na jedno, a na drugie nie????:mad:
Dzis zadzwonie do znajomej i zapytam jak i co.:roll: i dam odpowiedz.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Pochwalimy się psem z naszej hodowli, który w Danii podbija serca sędziów. Bardzoe cieszy nas,że ludzie,którzy od nas kupili FULL MOON tak
doskonale go prowadzą.:p

[URL="http://www.amstaffnetwork.dk/Show2006.htm"]http://www.amstaffnetwork.dk/Show2006.htm[/URL]

ze strony dunskiego zwiazku:

dla znajcych angielski:)

[B]According to [U]Danish legislation[/U], tail docking, ear cropping and removal of dewclaws with the purpose of changing the dog’s appearance are forbidden:[/B]

Danish bred ear cropped dogs born after 1 January 1985 and ear cropped dogs bred in a country where ear cropping was prohibited when the dog was born cannot be shown. It is possible to procure further information at the show secretariat regarding the state of affairs of ear cropping in other FCI countries.

Tail docked dogs born after 1 June 1996 cannot be shown, regardless of the dog’s country of birth. The prohibition also includes dogs that have been docked for veterinary reasons, irrespective of whether a veterinary certificate is presented. The following breeds are excepted from the tail docking prohibition: [I]Brittany spaniel, German shorthaired pointer, German wirehaired pointer, Vizsla and Weimaraner[/I].

If a dog has been [I]born[/I] stump-tailed (with a natural bobtail) it must as far as [I]Danish bred dogs[/I] are concerned appear from the dog’s pedigree certificate. As far as [I]foreign-bred dogs[/I] are concerned, a veterinary certificate issued in English in the country where the dog has been bred must be presented, certifying that the dog has been [I]born[/I] stump-tailed.

For dogs born after 1 October 2004, only the following breeds can have inserted in the pedigree certificate that the dog has been born stump-tailed (with a natural bobtail): Australian shepherd, Boston terrier, Bouvier des flandres, Danish/Swedish farm dog, English bulldog, Entlebucher sennenhund, French bulldog, Gos d’atura catala, Jack russell terrier, Karelian bear dog, Mudi, Old English sheepdog, Perro de agua espanol, Polski owczarek nizinny, Pyrenean shepherd dog, Pyrenean sheepdog (smooth faced), Swedish vallhund (Västgötaspets), Welsh corgi pembroke.

Dogs without tail or with only a part of the tail born after 1 October 2004 of all other breeds than the above are considered missing a part of the body and consequently they cannot be shown (must be disqualified).

Furthermore, according to Danish legislation removal of dewclaws with the purpose of changing the dog’s appearance is forbidden. As legislation regarding docking/other surgical interventions varies from country to country, the judge must [B]not[/B] when judging consider whether the dog has in accordance with the breed [I]standard[/I] been docked or had its dewclaws removed.