Dogomania

DUKE IS LAZY!!!!!!!

Duke_3

Hey
My dog duke, hes very lazy. Especially in the winter. Ill let him inside and most dogs will run around and play and stuff, but my dog just goes to the fire and sleeps. He just lays there and falls asleep. He doesnt play like others he just sleeps. lol
If hes not sleeping and he is energetic thats usually in the summer, or else its just cause other people are running around with a lot of toys.

It's ok for him to be lazy right?

I love him and im kinda glad hes not really hyper but hes verrrry lazy

Is that ok?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

:lol: Lexie, I can NEVER get that dog to stop wiggling around when I see him :lol: And are you KIDDING? HAVE YOU MET MY DOG?! Please tell me your kidding... you wana trade? My dog is off the walls 24/7, you can trade if you want! I'd take Duke any day, he knows how to just CHILL, and while he's not the fastest at Agility :lol: :lol: he can move pretty quick, you just gota learn how to motivate him :wink: Your an energetic person, I get so worn out with your dog! You gota be all "DUKIE DUKIE DUKIE" in that high pitch mouse voice and jump around lots, it gets him moving! :D

im not energetic!!!!!
lol
and if ya wann trade duke for coal, for liek a week, then....
SURE!!!!! just be ware duke doesnt pee inside, hell give you his puppy gottaa pee look and youll know he gotta go, then he doesnt run around, he doesnt get into garbage, he doesnt chew on anything, hes scared of your cats....
um..he likes to sleep alot, and um...oh ya he hates his colar it itches a lot, and well, i think thats all you need to know...he doeesnt choke on food, he eats anything thats given to him, and ya..i think thats it...

Guest Anonymous

Nah, it's okay... and no need to tell me, I know all that about Duke already! :lol:
And, if your not an energetic person... your guna have to learn to be one ASAP because Tollers are really energetic!