Dogomania

A Dog Knows Best... (funny story)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay, some might say I'm a bit on the "punk" side, I love skateboarding, wear a collar, and stuff like that. (most of my friends think I'm so weird because I'm all "Punk" then I go home and talk baby talk to my dog! LOL) Anywho, yesterday, I wasn't sure which collar to wear... my blue one, or my old dog Blue's choker (he was my best friend since I was one, we had to put him down a couple years ago though :cry: so I always wear his collar for good luck!). I didn't think the choker would really go with what I was wearing, but I felt like I needed to wear it... so I turn to my Hazel pup who's lying on my bed (a habbit I've given up trying to break!!), so I held up both and asked her what she thought I should wear. She "pointed" (really sniffed) the blue one... I replied "yeah, your probably right, but I really wana wear Blue's collar!" so I slipped it over my head. I realized it didn't look good, so I went to pull it off and it got stuck on my ear ring!!! I turned to Hazel and she gave me this look, which I swear she was saying "I told you so" LOL I guess I've learned to listen to her before leaping into things! hee hee :D

Guest Anonymous

Hee hee hee... well the blue collar was actually human made, I bought it at the store, all my other collars came off my dogs! LOL My Pretty Pink One for instance use to be Hazel's when she was a puppy... only one of my collars she could fit into now would be the choker... which I don't like using! LOL (although I'll wear it! LMAO hee hee :roll: )
Speaking of which... Hazel needs a new collar soon, her's is gettin worn out... maybe I'll get her a blue one? LOL

Guest Anonymous

Oh...the punk thing. Been there, done that. Can't tell you how many different hair colors I had. The most memerable for people at my work was when I dyed it green.

Blue lipstick....blue nails...and that was before you could find the stuff all over the place.

Let's not even talk about the time I OVER dyed my hair and it turned greyish purple. I was in tears.

Guest Anonymous

tell me about it! LOL I LOVE the color blue, and I was SOOO siked about dying it blue cuz my mom FINALLY caved and said I could, and I did, but when I went to rinse it out (after doing EVERYTHING the bottle said) IT WASHED OUT! There were only a few streaks that looked greenish, which I was hoping wasn't noticable, but EVERYONE comented about it... it looked HORIBLE! LOL :lol:
Yeah, I want to get Hazel one of those collars that have the spikes sticking outwards, you know like the bull dog wears on "Tom and Jerry"? LOL or get one for myself! LOL But I think it would TOTALLY fit Hazel! Hee hee.

Guest Anonymous

Back when I did it I used Manic Panic and it lasted a little while...a few days nice and fresh. Works best, though, if you bleach your hair out first. The color will stick better because your hair is more pourous.