Dogomania

Crate Training

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay.. I thinking Im figuring out the cons of crate training. Our dog Isabelle, when we let her out of the crate she knows we are going outside immediately and she can hold it till she gets to the door and then she goes outside.. But say for example we are playing ball in the apartment.. (She just learned this game I think she likes it :-) ).. Anyways.. She we will go two or three times bringing the ball back all happy and then all of a sudden she will just stop and start peeing on the carpet.. She doesn't squat or anything.. And then she looks and if you say "Isabelle" In a stern voice she runs back to the bedroom because she knows shes been bad.

Is this a bladder problem? Is there a way to get around this?

Guest Anonymous

Do you think its like an infection of some sort? I mean do dogs normally just do this without knowing.. I guess I don't want to take her to a vet if its a training thing. Plus money is slim to nill :-(

Guest Anonymous

OH god.. This could be bad.. Can they curb things such as this?? Like Bladder Strengtheners or something because she shes outside she pees.. Like squats and everything.. I don't get it..

Guest Anonymous

Kenzo had a bladder infection in August. He would just pee with out being able to control it...inside and we have an all access dog door. We got a sample from him and sure as crap, he had the infection. He was on antibiotics for 10 days and has not had a problem since.

Milo, my "grandson" (Kenzo's boy) did the same thing. Just stopped and pee'ed on their bed...he had an infection as well!

Take her in...or at least a sample.

Since it's a girl, they say to put a ladle under her as she goes to pee.

Please let us know the results!

Guest Anonymous

Something else I noticed :oops: .. It seems when shes excited and jumping on me she tends to pee all over the ground.. Is this normal or better yet referred to as Puppy excitment?? One final thing.. If I call her name like Isabelle, come here girl.. She'll start wagging her tail and bow her head and droop the ear and start walking over but it looks as though she almost crouches and pees..

Is this all related to a bladder infection or do you think it could be related to nervousness?