Dogomania

PIT PUPPY.....

GizmoRedNosePit

ok, I have a problem....

Gizmos brother is for sale and I dont want him to go to a bad home....
I know I'm not suppose to but I just want to let people know that he is for sale....I know...I just want him to go to a good home...I dont want him to go and have to be fighting dog....I know..I'm sorry...what do I do...who do I contact to let them know there is a male red nose pit for sale?? To good homes only...for a 100 dollars...there isn't anything wrong with him....just cant keep him the other male is beating him up....

you can give him to a rescue group, which I beleive would do a far better job than most people in finding him a good home. I wouldn't neccessarily post an ad in the papers, but it can be done. ads in the vet's, post office, and pet store are a bit better. you will have to interview people and do home visits. question them about previous pitbull experience. if you've even got a "feeling" about people, listen to it.

Guest Anonymous

I swear if I could I would come all the way to arizona and get him, but right now I don't even have my own house. living with my inlaws and I think the one dog I have is enough they would kill me if I brought back another one. I hope you can find him a good home. Wish I could help. hey if you guys still have him when i move into my house (soon i hope) maybe I will try to make that trip after all

Guest Anonymous

If I had the time and money I would drive out there and take him. Sadly I don't. Not with 17 dogs. And another coming soon. Rescued alapaha blue blooded bulldog. His name is Daja. He's 2 years old, loves kids, cats, and farm stock. He nursed one of my very sick lambs, that was too sick to walk, back to health and the next morning I found him standing at his food bowl with little lambie Rambo at his side. He is white with brindle patches. Anyways, I wish you only the very best of luck and a responsible loving owner for Giz's brother.